10 simple recipes for turkey left-overs
From classic to extravagant – transform your turkey left-overs into 10 simply delicious meals with some European twists
- Homemade Turkey Soup – a classic and the best way to use up every inch of your bird
- Spicy Rice and Turkey with Chorizo – the spicy Spanish sausage gives this dish a nice twist
- Turkey Waldorf Salad – a turkey variation of this popular salad
- Turkey Focaccia Club – the flat Italian bread is a perfect match for a turkey sandwich
- Turkey and Blue Cheese Salad – the strong Roquefort or Gorgonzola complements the mild turkey meat
- Turkey Hash with Fried Egg – this will soon be your favourite breakfast or brunch item
- Turkey Primavera – pairing turkey and colourful veggies for this casserole dish
- Turkey Milanese – breaded turkey various of the classic Schnitzel
- Turkey Frittata – the Italian way to deal with left-overs
- Turkey a la King – what else is there to add?
Click on the name of each dish to find the detailed recipe.